Minggu, 07 Desember 2014

Preparing for Filmfare 2015


So, it has been quite a year. Time to give votes. But, hold on. It hasn't open yet.
I have few names in my mind, but I will speak on about other's idea about Filmfare awards. So many people said that this awards is not real, it's manipulative. But hold on, I am not agree on this point.
Because I scored them by the whole section of movie, some of my judgement were right. So I believe it has nothing to do with manipulative, but people can't understand the value of Filmfare itself. Embrace your self, folks.
So, first thing. What is filmfare awards?
Here you go, folks.
The Filmfare Awards are presented annually by The Times Group to honour both artistic and technical excellence of professionals in the Hindi language film industry of India. The Filmfare ceremony is of the oldest and most prominent film events in India
So it is like an event for show off, but not to mention, it also has its quality. One doesn't last longer if it wasn't true at all. Agreed?
To sum up, let me bring you a flash back! 59th Idea Filmfare. Who are the winners?
It divided into two, technical and main awards. For your information, technical goes to people who worked hard for the movies, but no one get noticed. At least normal people do. Even some people don't give a damn care to the director.
For main awards, some of my guess names were right. Such:
Best Actor went to Farhan Akhtar. I knew it since I watched Bhaag Milka Bhaag. No one will ever say that is a crap. He was so total in that character.
Best Actor (Female) went to Deepika. Agreed on the point. She nominated for two movies, but yes, Ram Leela was a great start to collect her Black Lady.
Best Music Director. None other than Aashiqui 2 team. Beat me. No one of you will know which movie was that. Furthermore, it has Shraddha Kapoor (daughter of Shakti Kapoor) and Aditya Roy Kapur. Not a familiar name, but the music is a nation scale. And the Playback Singer Male also went to the singer of the Nation Sound. Arijit Singh. I fell in love at the first sound! I did!
The rest gone raw. I don't have any idea why it could be win.
To look more about filmfare you could see this wikipedia. Yes, it is editable, but you could do cross check then.
To begin with 2014 release movies. You should visit this WIKIPEDIA.
I have watched several movies, in cinemas or illegally download. Beat me! No one distribute Hindi movies here.
Jai Ho. Nice movie. But it can't beat movies after.
Dedh Ishqiya. Not totally watched it. By necessary it means Boring. (It was not my cup of tea)
Hasee Toh Phasee. Newbies. Sid was debuted 2012, and Parineeti was debuted 2010. But this couple could bring love in to another level. But hold on, it was not iconic like DDLJ.
Gunday. Sholay wanna be. But it has conflicted with Bengali. If you look at the iMDB, you will see that this movie isn't touch 3 as yet. But it's YRF guys... Money Spinner of Bollywood.
Highway. This is the idea. You have credible director, Focus on the main lead, Alia Bhatt. She is newbie, so she won't ask for much money. And Boom! Great movie. You shouldn't miss this one. Highly recommended by me.
Shaadi Ki Side Effects. Balaji in action. Give this thought. Filmfare winners in one movie, should that be something to be proud of? But no... I mean no. This is was a nice movie, but won't bring both of them as nominee.
Queen. This is phenomenon. Here's the fact. It has ended, and few weeks after, cinema screen them again! I heard that due to people's demand. And yes. I was great movie. I mean nice one. You could traveling through movie. People was asking Kangna Ranaut for best actor for this.
I don't really care as long as Kangana wins for Queen. This year wasn't all that great to begin with. 

 

Kangana deserves best actress.
Shahid has done gud in haider.

I guess shraddha can also get power award as her two movies this year were awesome.
EV&Haider.

I giess ritesh and sid from EV also deserves an award.

 

Best Actress - Kangana for Queen, hands down. They'll most likely give it to Aaloo Bhatt, but it has to be Kangana.

 

Maybe Deepika will receive a nomination for Finding Fanny or win the Critic's Award. PC and Kangana both deserve the best actress! It could be a tie. Shahid DEFINITELY for Haider.
Katrina has no acting skills as usual.
Kangana and PC will be rewarded but Deepika's role in Finding Fanny shouldn't be ignored!

 

 

 
A Kangana, Priyanka and Deepika Fan:
Sharon
Well. Sort of... yeah... demand.
Total Siyappa and Bewakoofiyan. Same league movie. Total Siyappa has Kerr couple and Bewakoofiyan has Sonam and her father in law (not) to be. Ayushmann was good. But we can't expect an award from middle movie.
It has to be big or damn good.

Main Tera Hero. If anyone ask me about funny movie. This would be one of my answer. Man... to watch this movie, you could leave your brain in home or give it to zombies. *warning... do it on your own risk. Commercially succeed.

Bhoothnath Returns. Politics. Have no word. Casual movie, no out standing, except Ranbir for asking Voter ID. #hee

2 States. I think Dharma favors to use Newbie in movies. I don't know the reason, it could be good, or "bad" one. You know what I mean. Commercially succeed. And Arjun was remarkable brilliant in this movie.

Revolver Rani. If Vir Das succeed reliving the comedy area of SKSE, now he tried a lot to be a hero. But it turns out that Kangna deserves better recognition.

Purani Jeans. In a short, I should say that this movie is not capable for running around Filmfare. I bet you will not know all of the casts.

Hawaa Hawaai. We had Kai Po Che last year which is produced some nominees, but I don't think this movie will fly higher. It's a sport movie, anyway.

Heropanti. I have a son. He want to join Bollywood. Make him some movies! In short. But, I am my self, acknowledge Tiger's skill of act. And he could so some martial arts also. Considered for Best Male Debut. But yeah... you have to work harder, Tiger.

Holiday. One thing about Akshay Kumar you should know. He is progressing better, but it takes long run. He could do comedy, he could do drama, and he could do action as well. Holiday should be a consideration to put Akshay to nominee, but I can't vote for him.

Fugly. Boring movie (again, it is me).

Humshakals. Compared to Main Tera Hero. This is the most brainless movie. If I can watch Main Tera Hero for times. This one, just once in a life time. And I regretted for watching this. Saif also said that. His performance that good was 'Omkara'.

Ek Villain. Newbies. But it turned out that Riteish Deshmukh is capable of being psycho. And 'Galliyan' is another magic music that sang by Ankit Tiwari. Considered as best Music Director, but I am still examine it. Can't say it good just for one song. Maybe Playback Singer, but Music Director? Wait a moment.

Viola! We just passed half year. I won't post in sequence. So, bear with me. I will tell you more titles.

Bobby Jasoos. There's a plan... that 2014 will full of Jasoos. But it turned out that this female detective gone abroad too early. And yea... nothing stand out.

Lekar Hum Deewana Dil. Armaan Jain debut. Such a flick, if I may say. Nope. Nope. Nope.

Humpty Sharma Ki Dulhania. Newbies and boring. Seriously. I got split. In one case, this movie would be great if not title such DDLJ wanna be, and there is a potential story, but it turned out to be unwanted side dishes. Nope. But yea, commercially succeed.

Kick. Last year SRK. This year Salman. Next year maybe Hrithik... regularly they pick Eid date. People are gathering around, and movies is a best choice. Remake of Kick (Telugu). All was about Salman. Jacqueline was superb along with Randeep Hooda. But who will give a shit for RH? Think again.

Entertainment. Big failed movie, I guess. Akki is like usual. The bachelor boy, Sonu Sood is not better than Rammaiya Vastavaiya. I don't get the idea, and still... I regretted it.

Singham Returns. Better. Movement. But, hold on, I still love the first installment. 

Mardaani. Trafficking. Stolen. Yea, you heard me right. This is about Stolen remade with a female actor. And, it is Rani came back. Give a shot! I love it.

Mary Kom. PeeCee astonishing in this title. Autobiography from a Boxer, Mary Kom. Desperately join 100cr club by its one month release. But, the performance is brilliant.

Finding Fanny. Exceptionally great movie. I mean great is way ahead good. All casts was superb. And Deepika Padukone nailed it. 

Dawaat-e-Ishq. Feast of love. Light movie. Good music. Have no reason to avoid this beautiful movie. But it has tough competitor. Khoobsurat. Let me tell you. Parineeti is a great actress. And the actor who could act with her and make her look not so good is good actor as well. Yes. Mr. Kapur show his ability of acting. Give him applause.

Khoobsurat. Disney theme. And yea. Good movie. Fawad Khan is unbearable. Considered for best debut male. But, hold on... who even care? He is Pakistani.

Coming to October. My fave month. My fave movies!

Bang Bang. A remake. A Hrithik. And Big movie. What are you waiting for? But yea... Watch it for Hrithik. He retake all scene while stunts doing it not so good. Good music and dance... Who will deny Hrithik's dance?

Haider. Head to head with the big, Haider show it true value thru the audience and remarkable genius act by Shahid Kapoor. Once again, if I have to vote best actor, it should be him. Nevertheless. Both Shahid and Vishal didn't take a penny. And Shraddha is quite a performer as well.

Happy New Year. Total entertainment. I can't lie. This movie won't get any acknowledge except for Abhisekh for his brilliant performance, but we have Riteish as well from Ek Villain. So, it will be a tough fight.

So... those all this year movies that I've watched. And will try to watch the rest...
Now coming to our expectation. I dragged from this funny site. http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4183557&TPN=3.
Best Actor - Shahid - Haider
Best Actress - Kangana - Queen
Best Film - Queen/Haider/PK
Best Director - Vishal Bhardwaj - Haider

 
Best Supporting Actor - Kay Kay Menon - Haider
Best Supporting Actress - Tabu - Haider

 
Best Music - Mithoon, Ankit Tiwari - Ek Villain
Best Singer Male - Aao Na - Vishal Dadlani - Haider
Best Singer Female - Kanika Kapoor - Baby Doll - Ragini MMS2
Best Lyrics - Aao Na - Gulzar - Haider

 
Best Film Critics - Highway
Best Actress Critics - Priyanka Chopra - Mary Kom
Best Actor Critics - Randeep Hooda - Highway

 
Best Choreography - Bhismil - Haider
Best Action - Kick or Bang Bang
Best Cinematography - Highway
Best Art Direction - Haider

 
Filmfare Power Award - Alia Bhatt for 3 appreciated performances - HSKD, Highway & 2 States

From the list... one thing for sure. Shahid Kapoor. He should get an award for his brilliant 'Chutzpah' Haider.

 
Comments are welcome.

 

4 komentar:

  1. Balasan
    1. formattingnya kacau. gue buat di tumblr, trus ke word... yang wordpress lebih kacau. XD.

      Hapus
  2. masih kurang enak dibaca...tapi paham sih, mungkin karena tata letak seperti yang annisa bilang....

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. hei. thanks for drop by!
      Kalau tata letak sih, mungkin. Agak wasting space sebenarnya.
      Tapi kalau emang delivering-nya yang kurang enak, mungkin tulisannya terkesan monolog, atau berbicara pada teman yang level pengetahuan tentang Bollywood sudah sama. :)

      Hapus